Thursday, July 05, 2012

Free Bird

Happy thursday morning fellow bloggers!
Hope everything is well in your corner of the world!
What a busy day we had yesterday, spent the day
with the hubby, went to the OB to heart the baby's heartbeat,
that's the most wonderful sound in the world!
Then off for lunch and Ikea, walking a 2 storey Ikea
at 37 weeks pregnant with swollen feet is not a
pleasant adventure, but I'm glad it's done, we needed new
furniture for the girl's rooms. Then in the evening we had
our orientation at the hospital, it's getting so close and
so real, I can barely stand it, I'm like a kid at Christmas
counting down the days, the hours, the minutes....

In the meantime, here's a lo I created for Jillibean Soup
using the new Macho Nacho collection, as you can
see it's not only for boys layouts, the colors and patterns
are so versatile that I was able to use it on a layout of DJ.


I created the banner using a circle punch and folding the
circles in half, then stitching them together. Love love love
the glassine coing envelope, they are soooo much fun!
Did you know that Jillibean Soup makes these, so if you
are looking to get your hands on them look no further than
the Jillibean Soup website.


Today I'm going to the spa, to take care of the swollen feet
and I'm working on my CHA projects!!! Woot woot!
Should be a good day all around. 


7 comments:

Teka Cochonneau said...

Such a cute page mel! Love it!

Dani Donner said...

Awesome LO! Great colors.

Lilith Eeckels said...

WOW this is STUNNING

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous layout!

IKEA and 37 weeks preggers - you are on brave girl. SO glad to hear everything is going smoothly. Take care! <3

Christa said...

Oh wow, you are a brave woman to walk through there at 37 weeks pregnant!!

I absolutely love your layout-beautiful as always!

Sasha Farina said...

37 weeks!! so close! i'm so excited for you my friend! love that gorgeous layout!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT layout!! I pinned this and LOVED the banner..