Thursday, October 25, 2012

Studio Calico November Card Kit



A while back I received an email from the wonderful
people at Studio Calico inviting me to participate in a special feature
of the card kit! After picking up my jaw from the floor, shouting out to
my husband to come and read the email, I quickly replied that I
would be thrilled and honored to participate.


You see, I love making cards but I usually make them for DT
assignments or with leftover papers, I never worked with a kit.
I was so exctied to receive my first card kit and let me tell you,
 it is stunning! The custom made 6x6 paper pad is THE best!!!
When making cards I love working with the smaller scale prints
and that's exactly what the paper pad offers. Of course, true to its roots,
Studio Calico includes a wonderful greeting stamp that is ultra versatile
and some stunning embelishments, all in all, I was in love with this kit.
I've been posting my sneaks on Instagram and Twitter (scrappymelb)
and thought I should share them here today. The full reveal will be at
the end of the month, I can not wait. In the meantime, I truly
hope you will like what I have to share.




A HUGE thank you to the folks at SC,
this has made me a very happy cardmaker!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

That's awesome! Congrats and can't wait to see the rest!