Friday, October 26, 2012

Tiny Pumpkins

Happy Friday y'all! Hope you have some fun
stuff ahead this weekend. Today I'm sharing a layout
I created for Jillibean Soup. This was designed using
the Country Pumpkin Soup collection, love love love
a good Fall theme collection. I went digging to find
older pictures of the girls, these are a couple
years old, they are so small, Bri was only 2 in that
picture, time flies!!!

Again I went for a neutral background, I'm also a sucker
for a good plain background, the grid design is
so perfect. I added layers, tags, doilies and twine.
We haven't made it out to the pumpking patch this year,
I was hoping to do this weekend but they are calling
for rain, hopefully we will catch a break!



3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! I love the design!

Diana Waite said...

this looks FANTASTIC-love the break up of color on the background--CUTE pictures too!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous!!! Loving all the layers..x