Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Studio Calico November Card Kit

Today is an exciting day for me,
the cards I created for Studio Calico are featured
on the Studio Calico blog! I had a blast playing with the
November kit, I just couldn't stop creating, I
made a total of 6 cards!! If you know my card making
style, you know that I like to pile on the embelishements,
even in doing so with these cards, there is still plenty of stuff
leftover. As well, aside from the essential such as
twine, ink and mist, I only used the contents of this kit.
That's a sign of an awesome kit.

Today I will post a couple of these cards,
the remainder can be seen on the Studio Calico blog,
I would truly appreciate it if you stop by the SC blog
to check things, even better, leave a comment
if you like what you see. There were 3 other girls
playing along with me, their cards are fabulous!!

This card features the November background cut file,
availabe here at Studio Calico. I used this
file with my Cameo, love how it turned out!

For good measure I added some stitching and a dash
of yellow for a pop of color. Embossed the stamp banner
using AC Zing embossing powder, which is also
available here at Studio Calico. This time I left the
feather wood veneer au naturel!

This card features the November Pocket cut file,
availabe here at Studio Calico. Added lots of layers using
the diecuts hexagons and I just can't get enough of
those tabs. A bit of bling here and there and of
course those awesome alpha stickers by Jenni Bowlin,
ties it all up nicely together.

This time around I added some Mister Huey in Warm
and Shine Calico, love the dark woodgrain effect it produced.
These are again available in the SC store, here.


Thanks for stopping by, hope you have enjoyed these cards!

3 comments:

mk said...

Love those tone on tone circles and how bits of color show through. I will definitely have to try!

Diana Waite said...

these all look INCREDIBLE!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! How awesome are these cards!! You just make my jaw drop...lol :)