Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello Delightful Fall

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Jillibean Soup. I used lots of
various Cameo cuts on here, which paired beautifully with the Jillibean
Soup collection. Of course I'm still scrapping pictures from our trip to NYC
in 2011, what can I say we had a blast.

I wanted to stamp random circles throughout the layout but didn't have
a stamp that would work for this, so using the end of thread bobbin I
created my own version of a circle stamp. I worked out great and I
didn't have to run out to get a stamp, it's a win win situation. LOL!


Love this cut shape from the Silhouette store. I added random bits of
paper and stitching. Love the white arrows, by using foam dots
they added dimesion. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you used that cut! Really nice :)

Unknown said...

I am going to have to buy that shape and copy this layout, I love it!!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL--LOVE it--seriously love how you rock the Jillibean and those cuts FAB!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!! You always inspire me girl!!!

Tracey said...

This is just amazing! I love it!!