Friday, March 08, 2013

Simply Wonderful

Happy Friday friends! Today I'm sharing the layout I created for Kristine's
new sketch book, see posts below for more details on how you can
purchase this amazing sketch book.

My inspiration for this layout was the title banner, I love the negative
cut out, the sparkle finish is an added bonus. I wanted to keep this layout
light and soft, I therefore used lots of pale and muted colours.

I used a lot of my favourite supplies of this page, arrows, washi tape,
stamps, tags and sequins. I had fun experimenting with Mister Huey mist
to create the ombre effect on the tag. Funny how trying new things
can really spark an idea and inspiration.


Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful. I love all of those layers and the chipboard. Gorgeous work.

listgirl said...

I love the misting and the little clusters of sequins!

LauraB whosthischick said...

Beautiful. I haven't used the beautiful banner sticker yet. Love how you colored it

Diana Waite said...

LOVE the misting and layers--CUTE picture too!