Friday, March 15, 2013

Hip Kit March Kit!!!

Good Friday morning! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards that I
created with my January Hip Kit, along with brand new preview
of the March kit!!!

The Elle Studio stamp that was included in the January PL kit
was perfect for this card. Love how the speech bubbles showcase
the multiple greetings. This is a fun way to use up left over
scraps of papers.


For this card I wanted to layer the Dear Lizzy chipboard accents, the
welcome home chipboard is my main accent and I built the rest of
the embellishments around the greeting.


Onto the March kit...one word AMAZING!!! Lots of new releases, Dear
Lizzy, Amy Tan, Maggie Holmes for CP, Jillibean Soup. Scrappers heaven
pure and simple, I can not wait for this beauty to show up on my front porch!


The add-on embellishment kit feature the new CP chipboard shapes and
Amy Tan album, yay!!! Seriously, this could not be any better!!!


If you are interested in these kits, they will be up on the Hip Kit site at
10am today, the add on kit has been selling out quickly, so I wouldn't
wait too long, otherwise they will be gone for sure!


1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

ADORABLE!