Friday, November 29, 2013

Believe

I decided to play along with this week's inspiration for the Lifted class at Studio Calico, loved the inspiration piece and thought it was a fun a way to make me think outside the box. 

I just recently received (from an awesome secret santa!) the latest collection designed by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico and I just love it. The bright funky patterns are so much fun to work with. Seriously, that ampersand paper, I just can't get enough of it. 

You might not be able to see it, but my title is under the picture, love using white on white, next time I'll be more careful when editing my picture of my layout. This is really a just for fun a layout, it's me trying new things, putting myself out there (because I feel that the journaling says a lot about me, which I don't usually care to share). So this is me, just being me. LOL! Happy Friday! 


3 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

Stunning page, Mel! I love the white on white title and your page design is amazing! xo

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing page, Melanie! I love how you used the new SC Printshop and your White title on the White background! Looks awesome! I did break down and get several sheets of the pp on Black Friday and the fun wood veneer stars!! :)

mk said...

Great page, Mel! Love how you did that title.