Monday, December 02, 2013

Cards with Hip Kit Club

Morning friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend, our Elf on the Shelf has made its first ever appearance and the girls loved him. I'm sure you will see him in some upcoming layouts. 

Today I would like to share the cards I created with the September Hip Kit.
The first 2 cards feature chipboard shapes by Crate Paper. I added a lot of layers with the chipboard, some fun accents with gold and a splash of colour with pink. 



The next one is a simple card, I would even say it has a masculine feel to it, perfect for that special guy!


This is my funkiest card of all 4, I did cut out 3 triangles, thought it would make a bigger contrast, perhaps I should have lined it with a brighter paper as opposed to white. The cute little phone was definitely my inspiration for this card.



2 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

You make the coolest cards :) I love them all! xo330

Ashley Horton said...

Really fun cards, Melanie! You always have great designs!