Friday, January 10, 2014

Story with Chic Tags and Epiphany Crafts

I'm back today to share my second layout for the Chic Tags and Epiphany Crafts collaboration. All the details are in the blog post below.

On this layout I decided to use the epoxy banners that I created with the Epiphany Tool as arrows, I paired them with the rub on arrows from the Happy Place collection. I also used the punch portion of the tool to make the banner at the top of the teal paper. This is one fun little tool to play with. 


The title was created with my Cameo using a font called SP Purkage, I downloaded this font years ago when cutting out titles with an exacto knife was all the rage. The journaling was done with my electric typewriter, this is another reason why I love this smaller format, I can put the journaling directly on my cardstock.  Thank you to Epiphany Crafts for providing this fun little tool.


3 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colors and your family photo is spectacular! That tool looks so awesome :)

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page Melanie!! I love the b&w photo with the pops of color from the CT products!!

Diana Waite said...

this layout is BEAUTIFULLY colorful--GREAT job!