Monday, February 03, 2014

CHA projects with Jillibean Soup

Happy Monday friends! I don't know about you but I'm very happy that January is behind us. The weather here in Canada has been brutal, we've been stuck inside for most of January. I can't wait to shed those layers of clothing and enjoy the warm weather. One good thing about January was CHA and creating projects for the Jillibean Soup booth. 

Jillibean Soup released wonderful collections this CHA, Sightseeing Soup, Spicy Social Soup and Birthday Bisque. There are also some new placemats, wood sprinkles, stencil&stamp sets and Beanboard Alphas. Jill and the Jillibean Soup creative minds have outdone themselves, the new lines are amazing!! Thought I'd share my CHA projects in one post, you'll get to see a little bit of all the lines. 









In case you didn't know Jillibean Soup is having a DT call. This is seriously one awesome team to design for. I urge you to apply, I can't say enough good things about this awesome company!


3 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

These are all so fabulous! The new lines look so inspiring...thanks for sharing!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your CHA projects, Melanie!

Diana Waite said...

WOW--GORGEOUS creations!!