Saturday, February 01, 2014

Week 42 with 2Peas in a Bucket

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a PL spread that I created for 2Peas in a Bucket, I'm super excited that you are taking the time to look at it. Ok, confession time…I'm about 3 months behind on my 2013 PL! Yikes! Will i get it done? Yes probably, but I'm not rushing the process, it will happen…sometime. 

Here are some pictures from my PL, more close ups and the full spread is on the 2Peas DT gallery. My colour inspiration came from the mood board, love the soft grey, black and teal. It was perfect for my vibrant pictures of NYC, especially Danika's backpack! 



2Peas has the best wood veneer cards, I'm hooked and need them all! Did you know that you can sew and use a typewriter on these cards?! Yup! I've done it and it worked so very well!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

just awesome!!

Adrienne Alvis said...

This is a beautiful spread, Mel! I love the color combo and how you used the wood veneer cards! Everything looks fabulous! xo