Thursday, November 22, 2012

A day for cards

Happy Thankgiving to my American friends. I hope you have a lovely
day celebrating with families and friends, please have some stuffing for me!!

Today I'm sharing 2 cards I created for Jillibean Soup. For both cards
I've used my Cameo but in different fashion. For this card, I used the
positive part of the cut and added some stitching on top, because a card
isn't complete without a bit of stitching.

For this card I used the negative part as a mask and some leftovers
of the cut out to fill in the white spots. I think this effect is pretty cool!
I misted the card with Studio Calico Mister Huey Dewey shade, isn't
a beautiful aqua color, one of my fave mist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards!!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love both of your cards! The way you used the cut images is awesome!!! I must get these cut files!!!